Business Practices and Disclosures
- We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not share your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. In addition, we store no credit card numbers on any of our servers, computer systems, or printed files.
- Tickets for events purchased on this site are not mailed, but are picked up at will-call at the event.
- Directories purchased on this site are mailed within 2-3 business days. Shipping costs are $3 per directory
- All e-commerce transactions entered into on this site will appear on your credit card as AAI Services, Inc.
- Memberships, once paid for, are non-refundable
- Refunds for events registered on this site can only be issued if AAI is notified 10 days prior to the event.
In case you need to cancel registration for any event call: Amanda Petty-Holmes, Administrative Assistant, (515) 262-8323