Our day to day goal at AAI is to improve education, communication and advocacy with our members.
In addition to our informational website and our member mailings, AAI is in the field visiting our members. This helps us learn issues of concern, to serve them to the best of our ability.
We have many programs to help educate our community of membership. Below is our 2016 education lineup:
- Nurse Tank Testing Workshops – June 21, 2016
- Certified Crop Advisers Classes – August 8, 2016 and February 14-15, 2017
- Member Meetings – Annual Meeting February 14, 2017
- Grain Grading Workshops – September (TBD), 2016
- FSMA Regional Seminar – June 16, 2016